- Who we are
We help organisations achieve their objectives by helping them do things better. At Frontline we deliver measurable outputs, and we concentrate on working
with you to transfer our know-how to build your organisations capacities. Our approach helps you do things better and to make those improvements and benefits stick.
Frontline will help you in:
Policy and strategy - making decisions on the best services to achieve both world class outcomes and value for money
Improvement and delivery - driving up the effectiveness and efficiency of your services so that you get better performance and outcomes
People and organisations - developing individuals, teams and organisations so that you are better able to meet emerging challenges and opportunities
Evaluation and learning - knowing where, how and why you are getting the best impacts and how to improve outcomes, benefits and value for money
- Our Directors
Dave is Frontline's non Executive Chairman. Following an early career working in policy and programme development roles in the Manpower Services Commission, Dave spent 17 years as a Senior Director and Chief Executive within the Scottish Enterprise Network. He led projects such as the Ayrshire Management Centre, Loch Lomond Shores and Edinburgh BioQuarter before taking
on the role of Director of City Development for Edinburgh where he helped to attract major new investment to the city and had responsibility for planning, asset management, economic development, transport policy and emergency planning (as Council Gold Commander for major events). He is the Managing Director of Radicalba ltd and is currently engaged as Programme Manager for the £350m Northgate Development in Chester. He serves as a Board Advisor to the World Cities Network and is a Fellow of the
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Brian is Frontline's Managing Director and a public policy and business strategist. He leads the teams working in
economic development, tertiary education and commercialisation. Brian has particular experience of working with
multi-organisation projects with the objectives of performance and quality improvement, and in public sector collaborations and mergers. Brian's background was in engineering manufacturing and he has worked with a range of organisations in future-focused studies and scenario planning.
John is a business strategist, developer of leaders, coach and a Non-Executive Director, at NHS National Services Scotland. He works across the public sector, supporting strategy creation and implementation, and providing coaching and mentoring for boards, teams and individual leaders. His current focus is on joining the dots across policy areas and systems to deliver public value. John's business expertise is in life sciences, working with entrepreneurs and SMEs. He works from our London office.
- Procurement frameworks we are on
We are proud to be on a number of different procurement frameworks these include:
• The Elis Group Framework - for more details on this click here
• Crown Commercial Service
• HealthTrust Europe
• NHS Leadership Academy
• Invest Northern Ireland
• Highlands and Islands Enterprise
• Scottish Enterprise
Please click on the link below to access our recent publications.
We are not currently recruiting at the moment.
- Our thinking on...
Please click on the links below to access some of our thoughts on...
- • John Deffenbaugh: Silver lining
• John Deffenbaugh: See you and raise you
• John Deffenbaugh: Eyes up
• Gillian Spooner: Membership Organisations - Being Strategic and Relevant
• John Deffenbaugh: Yesterday
• Board Development – Frontline’s Suite of Programmes
• Leadership behaviours and development in HWBs - Evaluation summary
• John Deffenbaugh: On The Beach
• John Deffenbaugh: Poleaxed
• John Deffenbaugh: TSA Regime in South London - Lessons Learned
• John Deffenbaugh: Who is your Hero?
• John Deffenbaugh: Honouring your Prophets
• John Deffenbaugh: Educating Congress
• John Deffenbaugh: Gangs of Glasgow - Enterprise Model
• Samuel Bowers: Managing Capacity and Demand - There is a Better Way
• John Deffenbaugh: Deep Left Field
• John Deffenbaugh: True to Yourself
• John Deffenbaugh: Firefighting in the NHS
• John Deffenbaugh: Brand Management
• John Deffenbaugh: On becoming Eisenhower
• John Deffenbaugh: Using your Proxy
• John Deffenbaugh: Private Lessons
• Mike Webster: The Use of CDM 2007 in the London 2012 Construction Programme
• John Deffenbaugh: Implementing a Balanced Scorecard
• John Deffenbaugh: In the Land of Lincoln
• John Deffenbaugh: Coming to Town
• John Deffenbaugh: Awareness and Responsibility
• John Deffenbaugh: Tell Them You Care
• John Deffenbaugh: Magic Moment
• John Deffenbaugh: Looking After the Troops
• John Deffenbaugh: It's the People in the Boardroom
• John Deffenbaugh: Why the NHS and local government jigsaw can fit together this time
• John Deffenbaugh: The Boss Engages
• John Deffenbaugh: A Good Innings
• John Deffenbaugh: The Future Delivery of Public Services